Dear F18 sailors and families:
The Club de Vela Ballena Alegre is expecting to you all for the 2019 F18 Worlds.
To make things easier, we would like to share with you all the ARRIVAL instructions.
CV LA BALLENA ALEGRE
LA BALLENA ALEGRE COSTA BRAVA
CAMPING & BUNGALOW PARK
17470 Sant Pere Pescador
Girona – Spain
Tel +34 972 520 302
WHAT TO YOU ON YOUR ARRIVAL – STEPS
1. Park at the “Waiting parking”
2. Go to the INFOPOINT and ask for the correspondant instructions
3. If you are hosted at the Camping – Go to reception and Check In
4. If you are not hosted at the Camping Site:
a.Ask for your Parking identification
b. ask for your identification bracelet
5. At the INFO POINT, ask for
a. your bow stickers, numbers and Measurement form
b. ask for your measurement turn
6. Once at the road trailers park you are ready to:
– Rig your biat (no mast) and get your place at the Boat Park at the beach.
***Trailer quad transfer is provided by the ORG
7. Complete the measurement – Follow the circuit
8. Do your registration at the Race Office
INFO POINT OPENS ON JUNE 26TH at 10h
EARLY ARRIVALS (before June 26th) Go staright to the Waiting Parking and go to the reception and ask for the corresepondant instructions.
See you in Sant Pere Pescador.
Pep Subirats i Vila – Regata director.